· Provide support to implement plans and strategies for the standardization and improvement of customer care processes
· Utilize customer information assets within the organization using Business Intelligence and Analytics technology to support business requirements
· Handle user requirements, performance issues, infrastructure constraints, technology limitation and analyse the business impact on BI investments
· Conduct campaign management for revenue generation through all segments (Consumer, Business, Prestige, Youth etc.) and across all product lines (Fixed, Mobile, Broadband etc.).
· Optimally utilize systems and processes to automate campaign management. Handle direct marketing channels (CCC, SMS, Email, Direct Mail, Interactive IVR etc.) to increase the efficiency of marketing campaigns through these channels
· Ensure that customer information quality is established as a strategic work stream to ensure customer information is consolidated across all sources to provide a single view of the customer.
· Provide support to collect customers’ feedback across multiple channels including Contact Center, Internet, SMS, OSS, etc. and its implementation
· Ensure the achievement of set targets as per the set responsibilities for Customer Analytics and Campaign Management team.
· Provide relevant data for producing statistical reports for the analysis of service levels and customer experience and taking corrective actions.
· Coordinate with external parties to conduct independent Customer Satisfaction Surveys to analyze key customer service trends in the market with respect to competition and regulations.